This fall add a little pop to your wardrobe with some brightly colored basics. All you need is one bright piece to liven up your outfit. Here are some ideas below…
1. Add some pop with a bright skirt. Perfect for pairing with tights and boots this fall.
2. This yellow pea coat packs a pop of color.
3. An everyday bag in a bright hue makes it anything but boring.
4. A bright scarf is the easiest way to layer on some color.
5. Fun colored flats will add a little extra skip in your step.
6. Give your basic cable knit sweater a fresh update with an unexpected color.
click on the image above to be taken to the Polyvore set with the product sources.
Tags: color, fall fashion, fashion